Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hello again.

We've been busy, and kind of forgot about the blog for a while. A lot has changed since the last time we talked, so here are a few of my (current) favorite things:

I had a birthday and, more importantly, a birthday party. It was awesome. There is no doubt in my mind that a birthday party is the most fun you can have, whether it's yours or someone else's.

For my birthday, I got a bounce house. While I sometimes enjoy bouncing by myself, it's much better with company.

I love singing - to myself, my dolls, Mommy and Daddy...anyone that will listen. I sometimes sing even when no one is listening. (This is the song from Sleeping Beauty.)



Speaking of Sleeping Beauty, I love princesses. But really, who doesn't? (This video is several months old, so my stories have gotten much more involved - Princess Daddy usually plays with his friend, Princess Lucy these days. They like to "play toys.")


I love baby dolls. This is the cast of characters who sleeps with me every night, all together, up at the top of the bed (L-R:Dopey, Baby Miss Iva-she's naked and doesn't have any clothes which is very awkward because she was named after my teacher, Big Baby, Pocket Baby, Baby Sasha, and Dolly). I will not sleep unless everyone is where they are supposed to be.

Hide and seek. Best game ever.


And last, but definitely not least, I love accessories. Hats, fancy shoes, sunglasses, purses, "bra-ce-lets," rings-you name it, and I will wear it.





2 comments:

Laura said...

So glad to see you back again. The pics of Lucy are just too cute. Take care and hope you all are doing great

Kaija said...

well, hello back. lucy looks so happy. great pics